how much ur body should remain relax

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
shradha

how much ur body should remain relax

Post by shradha »

sir pls tell me right way to loose body while shooting.which parts of body should relax.many times my body moves back or in front.why this hapens.also my hand moves left right.give me solution

relaxing

Post by guest »

Well, during shooting, between the 10 shot strings, or whenever i fell fatique, I prefer to relax partly (sitting down and resting on the chair behind the firing line), or better relax completely by lying down. The latter on my sofa in front of the Telly.

Good, relaxed shoot´n
zoned

Post by zoned »

> ...which parts of body should relax
>many times my body moves back or in front.
>also my hand moves left right.give me solution

Your feet may be too close together and you may be facing the target too much. Try to stand about 45 degrees to the target. Raise your pistol to the target, close your eyes for a moment, then open them and see if you are still pointed in the same place. If not, adjust your feet so that your 'natural point' is consistent.

Arm sway is usually a strength issue, but it can also be a nerve and blood flow condition. I have had 'surprising' improvement in my ability to hold steady after chiropractic or acupuncture treatments. I cannot emphasize enough how much of an improvement, it's so good it should be illegal. ;-)

When I'm dialed, the only part of me that is not relaxed is my shooting arm and hand.
Fred Mannis

Dialed Out/Zoned Out

Post by Fred Mannis »

zoned wrote:> ...which parts of body should relax
When I'm dialed, the only part of me that is not relaxed is my shooting arm and hand.
Is being 'dialed' the same as being 'zoned'?
zoned

Post by zoned »

> Is being 'dialed' the same as being 'zoned'?

No, dialed is being properly aligned with the target and relaxed, being in total control of the task at hand. Being zoned is that place where an hour is 5 minutes and you involuntarily place shots into the center area of the target.