Morini CM32M

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
magyar

Morini CM32M

Post by magyar »

Hello,

At the moment I have a CM22M and love it. I would like to buy a CM32M but have been told that they are not produced at the moment. Can any one tell me if this is the case and if so when they may be expected in production again. Have there been any reliability issues with this model?

If no one knows what is happening in terms of the factory making this gun; is it possible some one knows of one for sale. I don't mind if it is new or used.

I can be contacted on magyarkiwi@hotmail.com

"Reliability issues" with the Morini CM 32!

Post by Guest »

Holly Lord, magyar! Reliability issues with the Morini CM 32?

If you have been following the exchanges of posts within this colomn the last few months, you would have known!

The gun is not in current production. I think the factory is buzy reengeneering the model, to correct several flaws. Flaws that made the gun nearly useless!
I know, because I own one! It is out of use because of a broken firing pin. Buy a new firing pin? That would brake again after 200 shots?

The factory have asked the owners of the few pistols that ever left the factory to return them for rebuilding. To get a reinforced firing pin installed. An installation that demands some machining of the bolt.
And a front/rear sight combo that can bring the gun to print its shots to the center of target.
And new magazines that will not break the upper rear wall after a few shots. And new magazine followers that do not drop out of the magazines.
And improve feeding and ejection CONSIDERABLY. Otherwise it will remain useless.
"Any reliability issues with the Morini CM 32", you said??

But if the model was improved (perfected) it would become a fantastic gun for the rapid fire courses. It is frontheavy to the extreme. Much more so than any other production target auto. You have to handle one to understand this fully.
But for slow fire, it is a bit heavy for most hands, I am think.

Let´s hope the CM 32 will eventually emerge again!. Flawless.