video

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

koko

video

Post by koko »

where i can find some shooting videos???give me some links pleas!!!
wazari

Post by wazari »

you can find many video from world cup at www.issf.tv
koko

Post by koko »

yes i have everything videos from issf but i would like downland another movie. give any links pleas!!
Patrick

TargetShooting Canada has some Shooting Videos

Post by Patrick »

Feel free to download and review videos from my site, TargetShooting Canada. There is a Video Theatre with almost 20 videos available.

Enjoy.
Patrick Haynes
Webmaster, TargetShooting Canada
Spencer C

Post by Spencer C »

koko wrote:yes i have everything videos from issf but i would like downland another movie. give any links pleas!!
Like Koko, I have been trawling the web trying to find video of 'shooting' without much success apart from ISSF TV and TargetShootingCanada, the rest seems to be based on scattering as many empty shells on the ground as possible.

I was looking to find what was available to mock up a presentation on ISSF pistol shooting. Some clips on ISSF Finals, then zilch...

Anybody know of downloadable clips on qualification rounds, Centre Fire, Standard, etc.

Regards,

Spencer
Pa

Post by Pa »

mayby have you any new link to site with videos or interestin fotos??
Don

Videos

Post by Don »

Koko, and any others interested. If you will contact me at my email, I can perhaps help with videos, depending on what you are looking for, etc. My email is: bawilli@attglobal.net
Hope to hear from you.

Post by Guest »

Don,

Since you have such a large collection of books and videos I think it would be a great idea if you created a web page listing all your items you have.
Don

Library

Post by Don »

To Guest and others; I have thought long and hard about doing just that very thing. The only reason I have not done so is that if I were to set up some kind of site, it would include several other items of shooting sports interest that I am involved with all the time. The main reason that I have not done something already, and believe me it has been suggested by many people and myself, is that I am not sure I could spend enough time to keep it updated in all departments like I would want to. Nothing bugs me more than to go to a web site that is one of my bookmarks, and see that nothing has been done to update data, info, etc for some time. I know of several sites that have done nothing for a few years!! If you have a site, then you have to make changes and update things as they change. I am not sure I have enough time or desire to do that.
i will keep thinking about it and maybe in the future, but I would rather do it like I am right now, for many reasons besides the ones listed above. Thanks for the thought, but not now.
Don in Oregon