Ranges

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Don Williams

Ranges

Post by Don Williams »

I had a "cousin" ask a question that I could not answer, so maybe someone out there can. She mentioned that a shooting range in Ohio that is perhaps moving to Sparta, IL. Sparta is supposedly going to build a world-class shooting range along with full support facilities. Anyone know anything about this? Sure would like to know more if possible. Thanks.
bawilli-at-attglobal.net.47105.0
Don

Re: Ranges

Post by Don »

: I had a "cousin" ask a question that I could not answer, so maybe someone out there can. She mentioned that a shooting range in Ohio that is perhaps moving to Sparta, IL. Sparta is supposedly going to build a world-class shooting range along with full support facilities. Anyone know anything about this? Sure would like to know more if possible. Thanks.
Well, I found out what my cousin was talking about. So, there is no need to contact me or post something. This is a new World Shooting Complex that is going in just east of St. Louis in IL in Sparta. It is going to mainly be for the shotgun sports, but it will have other rnages/facilities. Check the IL Dept. of Natural Resources for further info.