SP trigger adjustment question

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Wrangler95

SP trigger adjustment question

Post by Wrangler95 »

I have a newer Sardini SP that I'm getting ready to adjust the triggeron. I want it to be single stage type that breaks with as little ( or no) initial travel as possable. i would preffer a crisp vs rolling break. The manual shows some good detail on screw functions but I'm not sure how to get where I want to be. Is it better to dial the first stage completely out and move the 2nd stage forward and lightened or should I be looking to dial the second stage out completely and make the breaking adjustments on the first stage? Can it be done either way? If so , does one way preffered over the other?
Thanks for any help.
Walter Jackson

Re: SP trigger adjustment question

Post by Walter Jackson »

Email me at wjcksn@charter.net and I will forward instructions for doing this from Don Nygord.
Walt

: I have a newer Sardini SP that I'm getting ready to adjust the triggeron. I want it to be single stage type that breaks with as little ( or no) initial travel as possable. i would preffer a crisp vs rolling break. The manual shows some good detail on screw functions but I'm not sure how to get where I want to be. Is it better to dial the first stage completely out and move the 2nd stage forward and lightened or should I be looking to dial the second stage out completely and make the breaking adjustments on the first stage? Can it be done either way? If so , does one way preffered over the other?
: Thanks for any help.

wjcksn-at-charter.net.46633.46618