Anschutz CA2002 Cylinder

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Jim Estep

Anschutz CA2002 Cylinder

Post by Jim Estep »

I have an out-of-warranty CA2002 with a cylinder that has a VERY SLOW leak that I would like to have repaired or get reasonably priced replacement. I understand that these things usually get sent to Germany and are repaired/replaced but it takes 2-3 months.
Anyone know where the cylinder can be fixed stateside - or has a replacement for reasonable cost??
Thanks.
gje1-at-att.net.46495.0
BobZ

Re: Anschutz CA2002 Cylinder

Post by BobZ »

: I have an out-of-warranty CA2002 with a cylinder that has a VERY SLOW leak that I would like to have repaired or get reasonably priced replacement. I understand that these things usually get sent to Germany and are repaired/replaced but it takes 2-3 months.
: Anyone know where the cylinder can be fixed stateside - or has a replacement for reasonable cost??
: Thanks.
You might want to try Steve Moore at 10 Ring services Tel. (904) 724-7419 Mon. -Fri. 9-5 est. time. Authorized Anschutz service, plus a real nice guy to deal with.

rzovinka-at-hvc.rr.com.46499.46495
Tanasit

Re: Anschutz CA2002 Cylinder

Post by Tanasit »

: I have an out-of-warranty CA2002 with a cylinder that has a VERY SLOW leak that I would like to have repaired or get reasonably priced replacement. I understand that these things usually get sent to Germany and are repaired/replaced but it takes 2-3 months.
You may want to try Allen Zasadny who just serviced my 2025 tank (removed the cap and put on the gauge). His phone: 847-838-0187

tanasit-at-covad.net.46500.46495