Where in the World can I find Info on Walther FP electronic

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Claudio

Where in the World can I find Info on Walther FP electronic

Post by Claudio »

Hello out there,
I need pictures of the latest electronic free pistol board for Walther FP. I have two boards that were sent out for repair but one of them has a transistor in backwards. I need pictures of someone's board that has not been worked on to find correct transistor placement, before I start work on the boards.
Does anyone have a digital camera and could email them. The more pictures and emails the better to get confirmation on part location and part numbers. Does anyone know if individual parts for those boards are available in North America, Europe or Asia.
Anyone out there willing to ship a none working board to me as reference for repair. Anyone out there had success in repairing a board, replacing it with something else, like Hammerli board and worked successfully?
I want to get back into shooting and training again. With this Free Pistol problem and now the Rapid Fire change, my pistols are getting extinct and no real money to spend on new equipment.
Any help would be appreciated. Maybe we can start a new club,
The Dead Walther FP Society :) …….and hopefully Revival!
Thanks in advance
Claudio

incrocci-at-shaw.ca.45926.0
Richard

Re: Where in the World can I find Info on Walther FP electro

Post by Richard »

Try Earl's in Massachusetts.
govtmodel-at-budweiser.com.45931.45926
Claudio

Re: Where in the World can I find Info on Walther FP electro

Post by Claudio »

: Try Earl's in Massachusetts.
I tried Earl's repair but Earl does not have any more boards. I am a Electonic Technician and want to get my boards going. Even my back up board I bought went. If only I had a schematic diagram. Of course Walther doesn't have anything either.

incrocci-at-shaw.ca.45935.45931
Claudio

Help, need Digital Picture of Electronic Board of Free Pisto

Post by Claudio »

: Hello out there,
: I need pictures of the latest electronic free pistol board for Walther FP. I have two boards that were sent out for repair but one of them has a transistor in backwards. I need pictures of someone's board that has not been worked on to find correct transistor placement, before I start work on the boards.
: Does anyone have a digital camera and could email them. The more pictures and emails the better to get confirmation on part location and part numbers. Does anyone know if individual parts for those boards are available in North America, Europe or Asia.
: Anyone out there willing to ship a none working board to me as reference for repair. Anyone out there had success in repairing a board, replacing it with something else, like Hammerli board and worked successfully?
: I want to get back into shooting and training again. With this Free Pistol problem and now the Rapid Fire change, my pistols are getting extinct and no real money to spend on new equipment.
: Any help would be appreciated. Maybe we can start a new club,
: The Dead Walther FP Society :) …….and hopefully Revival!
: Thanks in advance
: Claudio

incrocci-at-shaw.ca.45963.45926
Luis Albergaria Pacheco

This is the reason I will never buy a Walther gun in my live

Post by Luis Albergaria Pacheco »

: Hello out there,
: I need pictures of the latest electronic free pistol board for Walther FP. I have two boards that were sent out for repair but one of them has a transistor in backwards. I need pictures of someone's board that has not been worked on to find correct transistor placement, before I start work on the boards.
: Does anyone have a digital camera and could email them. The more pictures and emails the better to get confirmation on part location and part numbers. Does anyone know if individual parts for those boards are available in North America, Europe or Asia.
: Anyone out there willing to ship a none working board to me as reference for repair. Anyone out there had success in repairing a board, replacing it with something else, like Hammerli board and worked successfully?
: I want to get back into shooting and training again. With this Free Pistol problem and now the Rapid Fire change, my pistols are getting extinct and no real money to spend on new equipment.
: Any help would be appreciated. Maybe we can start a new club,
: The Dead Walther FP Society :) …….and hopefully Revival!
: Thanks in advance
: Claudio

luis.a.albergaria-at-telecom.pt.45992.45926