Home training system...

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Alex Silva

Home training system...

Post by Alex Silva »

Hi,
I'm a AP shooter and I would like to buy a home training system (like, RIKA, SCATT, etc).
However, I only have about 4 m available.
Is it possible you help me and inform if there is a system (and also the best one) that works fine with this distance?
Kindest regards,
Alexandre.
etci.alex-at-mail.telepac.pt.45851.0
michelle

Re: Home training system...

Post by michelle »

I'm using a RIKA and i find it great it works from 3 m so it should cover you fine. the software is easy to use and there are accesories availible
Just My Honest Opinion
Hope it helps
Michelle
: Hi,
: I'm a AP shooter and I would like to buy a home training system (like, RIKA, SCATT, etc).
: However, I only have about 4 m available.
: Is it possible you help me and inform if there is a system (and also the best one) that works fine with this distance?
: Kindest regards,
: Alexandre.

batty007-at-hotmail.com.45853.45851
Alexandre Silva

Post by Alexandre Silva »

Hi Michelle,
Many thanks for your reply and information. As I don't know the system, please let me know if I'll need to print "special" targets for 4 m or if I can order these targets (just for dry fire, of course).
Kindest regards,
Alexandre.
: I'm using a RIKA and i find it great it works from 3 m so it should cover you fine. the software is easy to use and there are accesories availible
: Just My Honest Opinion
: Hope it helps
: Michelle
: : Hi,
: : I'm a AP shooter and I would like to buy a home training system (like, RIKA, SCATT, etc).
: : However, I only have about 4 m available.
: : Is it possible you help me and inform if there is a system (and also the best one) that works fine with this distance?
: : Kindest regards,
: : Alexandre.

etci.alex-at-mail.telepac.pt.45855.45853
EdH

Post by EdH »

Hi Alexandre,
I'm using a Rika, and to gain some distance, I mounted the sender under a shelf beside my standing point and a small mirror on the opposite wall.
The Rika system is designed to print a target for the setup distance although I have never used this feature.
Take Care,
EdH
: Hi,
: I'm a AP shooter and I would like to buy a home training system (like, RIKA, SCATT, etc).
: However, I only have about 4 m available.
: Is it possible you help me and inform if there is a system (and also the best one) that works fine with this distance?
: Kindest regards,
: Alexandre.

Michael Ray

Post by Michael Ray »

Either should work. You can get a 5m target for Scatt and it would work at 4m (or you can do the mirror trick mentioned). The Rika works from 3-10m I believe. The Curt system was made for 3m.
I normally use our Scatt 10m target at 16m.