best scope bar none

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Richard

best scope bar none

Post by Richard »

I would like to know with unlimited budget what would be the best spotting scope , bar none?
bigrg-at-dodo.com.au.45335.0
Bob

Re: best scope bar none

Post by Bob »

: I would like to know with unlimited budget what would be the best spotting scope , bar none?
Swarovski, bar none.... They have the brightest and best sight picture clairty of any scope on the market. I have never regreted biting the bullet and buying mine. I liked them enough that I got a set of their EL binoculars for hunting and was amazed how good they are in the woods.
As they say you will never regret waiting for and buying good optics.

Guido Del Giudice

Questar 3.5" or 7"

Post by Guido Del Giudice »

They don't come any better than this.
Just don't look at the price tag.
Cheers
Guido www.delgi.com
gdg-at-iafrica.com.45351.45340
pdeal

Post by pdeal »

In truth the answer to your question depends on how you are going to use it. If you are going to shoot 10m then a buying a swarovski is like buying a sledge hammer to use to frame a house. The same can be said for 50 feet. Out to 100yds I have found a good 60mm scope to do just fine so in my oppinion a larger scope is just extra baggage for this application.

pdeal-at-mylanlabs.com.45368.45340
Bill Poole

Post by Bill Poole »

: I would like to know with unlimited budget what would be the best spotting scope , bar none?
Among the NRA/CMP High Power Rifle Crowd, the Kowa TSN821M (45 angle) with the 27X LER (long eye relief eyepiece) is considered the best you need to get. They are $740 or so from OK Weber, Jim Owens, Champ Choice....

bill-at-poole.com.45374.45335