Pistol Grip Clinic, San Francisco Jan 12-16th

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Seaton Thomas

Pistol Grip Clinic, San Francisco Jan 12-16th

Post by Seaton Thomas »

Thanks to Ian and Aaron, several S.F. Bay Area shooters have expressed interest in having me refine their Air & Free Pistol grips. I am making final reservations for Jan 12th-Jan 16th,at a hotel near the San Francisco Intl. Airport (free airport shuttle) to also facilitate any other West Coast shooters that want to pop in and get back on a flight without renting cars, hotel rooms, etc. The hotel is adjacent to the Bayshore Fwy. Because I am personally paying for my flight and accomodations I must add $10 to my normal fee and require at least 50% deposit payment mailed to me by December 5th to solidify my appoinment book with genuine committed shooters. I love you all, but a few exotic ex-wives later has left me with very conservative cash flow at my young and tender age. The total price for refinement on your existing AP grip is $120, the total for juniors under 18 years of age will be $75, Free Pistol grips $150, Juniors $110. I will do custom grips and refine them in San Francisco, but you must send me your AP this month so I can do the serious work here in my fully equiped Arizona workshop. Call me direct for custom grip pricing and for setting a specific time and day for the San Francisco clinic. I am still without a functioning computer monitor, so please DO NOT E-MAIL me til I post I am back online. Phone (928)763-5504. Look forward to meeting many of you and seeing old friends.
Address for mailing deposits:
Seaton Thomas
1760 Rio Vista Dr.
Bull Head City, Arizona