grips for the Baikal IZH35M .22 target pistol

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Sam

grips for the Baikal IZH35M .22 target pistol

Post by Sam »

Question:
Does anybody know who makes after-market grips for the Baikal 35M .22 lr target pistol? I really like the pistol but can not stand the factory grips.
Either reply to post or email to: samthompson@post.com
- Sam
samthompson-at-post.com.45007.0
Jay V

Re: grips for the Baikal IZH35M .22 target pistol

Post by Jay V »

: Does anybody know who makes after-market grips for the Baikal 35M .22 lr target pistol? I really like the pistol but can not stand the factory grips.

The least expensive way to get a decent grip for the IZH is to buy the one from the Walther KSP-200. It's a blue laminated, single piece that slides on. You will need to replace the side-mounted magazine release of the IZH with an IJ-style bottom release from DJ Precision(http://user.mc.net/~drweber/). Morini also makes grips for the gun (actually the IJ - bottom mag release). The Walther grips are a better fit for smaller hands, the Morini favors a larger hand and has a larger "large" size.
Doris at RoCo Firearms Technology (TX)is looking into getting the Walther grips. Contact her at info@roco-dr.de. or (830)634-7433. She may be out of town right now, so give her time to respond.
I.S.S.has handled both of the grips in the past, but may be having trouble getting the Walthers from what I have heard. Try Neil at (877) 595-2090 to check on stock. The Walther grip is about $100, the Morini is closer to $200.

Jay
jverg-at-att.net.45012.45007
Rodm

Arnie Vitarbo

Post by Rodm »

Arnie Vitarbo also will make a custom grip based on a photo copy of your hand and a couple of measurements. It will also be designed for the stile of shooting you plan to use the gun for, BE, Standard, RF or whatever.
Email me for his address etc.
Rodm
: Question:
: Does anybody know who makes after-market grips for the Baikal 35M .22 lr target pistol? I really like the pistol but can not stand the factory grips.
: Either reply to post or email to: samthompson@post.com
: - Sam

ramadsen-at-iname.com.45030.45007