HELP NEEDED - Stolen LG500 Electric Trigger ITEC Serial Number KNA0348

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

roberle

HELP NEEDED - Stolen LG500 Electric Trigger ITEC Serial Number KNA0348

Post by roberle »

Serial number KNA0348 Shooting community. I need your Help. Please share this every where ever possible and to your local clubs and shooters. I recently sold an Electronic Trigger LG500 ITEC to someone online in Loveland/Cincinnati Ohio. They filed a claim stating that they did not purchase said air rifle. I believe them. Their Credit card was stolen, and the address verification said they were ligit and the CC processor paid the bill. If you see one of these Electronic ITECs for sale or on the firing line please let me know so that I can check and make sure it is one of the ones purchased legitimately. I just want to get the stolen air rifle back. There is a $500 reward for the stolen air rifle's return. There have been very few of these sold in the United States to date so I do not believe it will be that hard to find. I would like to make it hard to sell or use. If you are the legitimate owner of one of these Electronic Trigger ITECs, I would appreciate you emailing or texting me your serial number. Please help. This has worked before when someone stole firearms from the OTC in Colorado..
3 were sold to people in Pennsylvania.
1 was sold in Hawaii.
1 was sold in Florida.
Oberle Enterprises LLC
448316805_1006582001471368_4140187280995292762_n.jpg