Diana 6G

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Tony

Diana 6G

Post by Tony »

I know nothing whatsoever about air pistols and would like any information readers on Target Talk have regarding the Diana 6G.
Would it be considered a good entry level air pistol? How is the pistol's accuracy? Are left handed stocks readily available? What should I expect to pay for one new in the box?
Any information regarding the Diana 6G would be most appreciated.
Tony

trakennedy-at-inetone.net.44633.0
Craig E.

Re: Diana 6G

Post by Craig E. »

: I know nothing whatsoever about air pistols and would like any information readers on Target Talk have regarding the Diana 6G.
: Would it be considered a good entry level air pistol? How is the pistol's accuracy? Are left handed stocks readily available? What should I expect to pay for one new in the box?
: Any information regarding the Diana 6G would be most appreciated.
: Tony

Hi Tony,
The pistol is extremely accurate. I used one about 15 years ago. Check Neal Johnson's used guns....there is a left hand one for sale there (or was). It is a better than good entry level pistol. IMHO Craig
alance2002-at-yahoo.com.44642.44633
Tony

Re: Diana 6G

Post by Tony »

: : I know nothing whatsoever about air pistols and would like any information readers on Target Talk have regarding the Diana 6G.
: : Would it be considered a good entry level air pistol? How is the pistol's accuracy? Are left handed stocks readily available? What should I expect to pay for one new in the box?
: : Any information regarding the Diana 6G would be most appreciated.
: : Tony
:
: Hi Tony,
: The pistol is extremely accurate. I used one about 15 years ago. Check Neal Johnson's used guns....there is a left hand one for sale there (or was). It is a better than good entry level pistol. IMHO Craig
Craig,
Thank you for your input. I have an opportunity to pick up a 6G for $150 (appears to be NIB). It is right handed and I am left handed. I wanted to confirm that the pistol will accept left handed stocks - I am fairly certain it would but would like to be sure.
Also, the pistol has a hooded front site, does this disqualify it from competition?
Thank you for any additional information you might have.
Sincerely,
Tony