Toz Front sight blade

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Brian

Toz Front sight blade

Post by Brian »

Has anyone managed to find or for that matter heard of a taller front sight blade being available for the toz 35?
thanks
Brian
BMS

Re: Toz Front sight blade

Post by BMS »

In our shop we have had to either add a bead of weld or silver solder shim stock on top of the sight. Typically about .45" - .050" to get the TOZ to shoot "center hold".
We have also cut the rear sight plate in the mill to do the same thing. The rear is often not square so, this can accomplish 2 things at once.
: Has anyone managed to find or for that matter heard of a taller front sight blade being available for the toz 35?
: thanks
: Brian

denniss-at-burntmill.com.44608.44587
Jim

Re: Toz Front sight blade

Post by Jim »

I don't know if this is what you need but I have a set of sight blades. 2 front blades one is .360" the other is .370" (blade face height). 4 rear blades, each with U notch and square notch. Widths vary from 2.8mm to 3.5mm. Also 2 springs for the rear sight. I would like to let these go as a set. Anyone know what they're worth?
Jim

james.buckland-at-converse.edu.44614.44608
pelletHed

BMS did this work for me - it was a .060" shim silver solder

Post by pelletHed »

: In our shop we have had to either add a bead of weld or silver solder shim stock on top of the sight. Typically about .45" - .050" to get the TOZ to shoot "center hold".
: We have also cut the rear sight plate in the mill to do the same thing. The rear is often not square so, this can accomplish 2 things at once.
: : Has anyone managed to find or for that matter heard of a taller front sight blade being available for the toz 35?
: : thanks
: : Brian