Anyone with early plans to attend Roanoke this year? Info on

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Joe Matusic, MD

Anyone with early plans to attend Roanoke this year? Info on

Post by Joe Matusic, MD »

I already mailed in a check for 2 tables this year. This will be the 13th annual International Airgun Show. It will be my 5th as an exhibitor and 7th as attendee. The show is scheduled for October 31 and November 1st at the Roanoke Civic Center in Roanoke Virginia. The Roanoke show is always the largest airgun show in the world and grows ever year. If the Damascus show is any indication, this year is going to be bigger than last too.
Hours: Friday 12-7pm (auction at close), Saturday 9am-3pm. Dealers set up 7am on Friday and there is an early buyer fee of $45 which can get non-dealers in at 7am.
Hotels: (all area code 540): Days inn 342-4551 (special rates if you mention the show), Rodeway Inn 981-9341, Econolodge 343-2413, Holiday Inn Express (my favorite) 982-0100, Hotel Roanoke 985-5900.
Contact Fred Laidley at (540) 344-1677 or fax (540) 345-4210 or www.airgunshow.com
Will try to post the flyer later. Check my web site. There are also pictures of past shows posted on my web site too.
I will be bringing 8 gun vises (unless they sell earlier, sold 2 this week), and as many traps as I can in the old style, new style, edelman and perhaps a AR5/10. I have a few pellets boxes made and will try to make some extra canes. I have some kits for pens with the rifle clip too. I brought one cane last year and could have sold 10. I should have a few in cocobolo and a few in acacia. I might have a gun or two for sale. The FWB 300s mini already sold. I have a Air Arms TM100 with a swift scope on it that I might bring.
If anyone has any special requests, please e-mail me asap. I won't be able to make anything the weekend before the trip as we are having a kids Halloween party to make up for me missing Halloween this year. This leaves me with 2 or 3 weekends to produce. Fred, it would be nice if the show was moved back to second weekend in November next year.
Joe.Matusic-at-Camc.org.44334.0
Joe G.

you already know I'm coming....

Post by Joe G. »

and I'm thrilled to be there as an exhibitor for the first time. I've already been planning which pistol will be where in my display. Looking forward to the fun time that the show always is and to make up for having missed it last year. BTW, although I had completed the finishing a number of weeks ago, tonight is the first time I am set up with the Edelmann AP trap I got from you in Damascus. It looks and works great. Have a safe drive Joe, Joe G.
JosephJFG-at-aol.com.44359.44334