North East Matches?

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Dave

North East Matches?

Post by Dave »

Does anyone know where I can find info on Air Rifle Matches in the North East USA. I live in Connecticut. I've done countless searches on yahoo and can't find any info. I'm looking to shoot in my first competition match. Any info would be great.
Dave
ron

Re: North East Matches?

Post by ron »

: Does anyone know where I can find info on Air Rifle Matches in the North East USA. I live in Connecticut. I've done countless searches on yahoo and can't find any info. I'm looking to shoot in my first competition match. Any info would be great.
: Dave
NJ R&P Clubs conduct air rifle matches at Ridgewood, Lake Island, Citizens', Square Circle, Somerset, Shongum. Contact me via e mail for telephone numbers.
Ron
ridgewoodrifle-at-aol.com.44280.44278
John

Post by John »

Dave,
You may want to check out the web sites below. This link will take you to the:
Eastern Field Target Competitors Club
http://users.bestweb.net/~ateamray/EFTC ... ibrary.htm

This is the:
American Airgun Field Target Association
http://www.aafta.org/
These two sites are dedicated to Field Target Air Rifle. If I recall correctly there is a match scheduled in Mid November in Dutchess County, NY.
If you find out any info about 10 meter air rifle competitions please contact me.
Thanks

wjknight-at-aol.com.44281.44278
John

Post by John »

: Does anyone know where I can find info on Air Rifle Matches in the North East USA. I live in Connecticut. I've done countless searches on yahoo and can't find any info. I'm looking to shoot in my first competition match. Any info would be great.
The Schenectady County Jr. Rifle Club hosts monthly air rifle and pistol PTO's at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute range in Troy, New York. Contact is:
Charles J. Meyer
158 Willow Lane
Scotia, NY 12302
518-399-7092
For others, go to www.usashooting.com and click on "Upcoming Events". You can search by state.
Michèle

Post by Michèle »

Newport Rifle Club, Middletown, Rhode Island holds air rifle sectionals and state championships. Last year they held 9 air gun matches (some 3P Air) with the JORCS, etc.
contact Michele Makucevich
makpak3200-at-earthlink.net.44295.44278
Billy Lo

Post by Billy Lo »

: Does anyone know where I can find info on Air Rifle Matches in the North East USA.
Depends on what type of match your talkiing about. Why not subscribe to the NRA's Shooting Sports Mag? Heres a great forum that just started up for CT air rifle/pistol shooters but its geared toward field target and silhouette.
www.ctairgunning.com

medbill-at-hvc.rr.com.44376.44278
Bill Stemm

Post by Bill Stemm »

Mr. Meyer,
I somehow came accross this note you posted and I was wondering if you might have an email address for Eric? I used to live accross the street, in case you don't remember, at 163 Willow.
Thanks,
Bill (gabaedon@yahoo.com)

: : Does anyone know where I can find info on Air Rifle Matches in the North East USA. I live in Connecticut. I've done countless searches on yahoo and can't find any info. I'm looking to shoot in my first competition match. Any info would be great.
: : Dave
: The Schenectady County Jr. Rifle Club hosts monthly air rifle and pistol PTO's at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute range in Troy, New York. Contact is:
: Charles J. Meyer
: 158 Willow Lane
: Scotia, NY 12302
: 518-399-7092
: For others, go to www.usashooting.com and click on "Upcoming Events". You can search by state.

westemm-at-yahoo.com.45114.44282
Norm

Post by Norm »

See my post about matches in NJ.

nglitz-at-optoline.net.45751.44278