Benelli .22 cal MP90S/MP95E troubleshooting guides - from Larry's Guns

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
-TT-

Benelli .22 cal MP90S/MP95E troubleshooting guides - from Larry's Guns

Post by -TT- »

Years ago I received a valuable set of information from LGI about common issues and solutions for Benelli MP90S and MP95E operation in .22 cal. It includes a fairly detailed parts list and diagram, although that appears to be an earlier version which does not include the latest MP90S parts such as the trigger group retaining screw, updated sight, etc. I've referred to it many times.

One thing that always makes me smile when I refer to the Problems and Solutions is the constant first solution: "Have you cleaned your chamber"? Feed problem? Clean the chamber. Firing problem? Clean the chamber. Ejection problem? Clean the chamber. Accuracy problem? Clean the chamber. Huh, maybe I should clean my chamber! :)

Also included is a photo showing how to install the LGI buffer, which is a challenge due to the hard material.

These were sent to me as Word files, but at >1MB they are too large to attach here, so I've done a pdf conversion, which is good for broader compatibility anyway

Share and enjoy, and thank you Larry Carter.

Benelli 22 cal. Problems & Solutions.pdf
(340.28 KiB) Downloaded 320 times
Benelli buffer.pdf
(95.31 KiB) Downloaded 241 times
VonKasta

Re: Benelli .22 cal MP90S/MP95E troubleshooting guides - from Larry's Guns

Post by VonKasta »

Haha! Thanks for the upload, Im off to clean my chamber
10m: Steyr Lp1
25m: Morini CM22RF
CF: Benelli MP90s 32WC
50m: Toz35/Vostok mu 2-3
fc60

Post by fc60 »

Greetings,

Two snaps and a twist for TT !!!

This is what makes the BaloneyNet more credible.

Many thanks for an excellent document.

Cheers,

Dave
Gwhite

Post by Gwhite »

Thank you! Most of the trouble shooting techniques I was familiar with. The parts list is very complete, and includes the LGI part number for things that aren't listed on the web site. It also has the "tray" number where the parts were located, which may be a big help to Jim Henderson in finding things.

I will have to try attacking the buffer installation from the side shown in the second document. I've always succeeded working from the other side, but the tab tends to get chewed up. Hopefully flipping the takedown block around will make it easier.