new Sig Sauer super target pellet pistol in .177

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

ba49

new Sig Sauer super target pellet pistol in .177

Post by ba49 »

Hey guys I just got a great deal on the just out Sig super target pellet pistol. It is supposed to look and feel close to the Sig 210 9mm target pistol I guess it just came out and I've only seen it for sale at Airguns of Arizona and the Sig Sauer store. I have read some new reviews and they seem pretty nice as a practice target pistol made for Sig by Chapped. It's based on their FAS 6004 with some changes. Max fps is rated 400fps. I see real world speed is close to the FAS 6004 at around 340fps. with 7gr. lead pellets. Anyway, I really like my FAS 6004 so I thought I would give it a try. Suggested list price from Sig is $399. The Sig Sauer store has them in stock at $359 and free shipping. I was pleasantly surprised at checkout when my total was $326 out the door including Ohio sales tax!! They are giving a very generous Black Friday discount even though today is Sunday. Just thought I'd pass on the info if anyone was looking to try one.
F/V Icy Swan

Re: new Sig Sauer super target pellet pistol in .177

Post by F/V Icy Swan »

Thanks for the heads up. I have been looking at that but can't determine if it has the capacity to add a red dot without drilling and tapping it for a Weaver/Piccatinny rail. Does anybody know?

My days of open sights are almost over. I shoot and practice Bullseye with red dots. I shot a Harry Reeves match last week and it was sad. So red dot for me, even for practice.

Mike