Lp50 safe chamber flag

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Lablover

Lp50 safe chamber flag

Post by Lablover »

What’s the best thing to use as a chamber flag for a match for the LP50. I was told weed whip line but not sure it will come out of the side of lp50?

Open to suggestions
David Levene

Re: Lp50 safe chamber flag

Post by David Levene »

The LP5/50 is a problem.

What we tend to say in the UK is that, when going forward to change targets or at other normal times when a flag is required, a length of line should just go across the pistol through the magazine port.

When boxing the pistol then we would expect a length of line to be pushed down the barrel so that it sticks out of the muzzle and can be seen when looking down into the magazine port.

Post by 1066 »

I've developed a kit that fits the magazine fed air rifles where it's impossible to feed a line right through the barrel (As in ISSF, Rule 6.2.2.2)

Unfortunately no idea if it will fit the LP50 but if there were a few needed I could probably design and make something to suit I'm sure.

Marc Orvin

Post by Marc Orvin »

This is how I do it. Quick and easy and cheap.

Lablover

Post by Lablover »

Marc Orvin wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:25 pm This is how I do it. Quick and easy and cheap.

Ok, that is brilliant! Thank for the tip

Joe