They're just crazy out there

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Rover

They're just crazy out there

Post by Rover »

I posted this about six years ago without a single response. In that time, dozens (hundreds) have asked "The Question."

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38598&hilit=pellet
KH250

Re: They're just crazy out there

Post by KH250 »

Only 99.99% perfect? Plenty of room left to destroy a score.
northpaw

Post by northpaw »

For rifle athlete scoring near å perfect score (590 - 600, decimals not counted) a search for the perfect pellet is time well spent. But for AP-pistoleros less so. You are the one to blame for those 9.7, 9.8, and 9,9 s. at air pistol, not the pellet. I even use cheap "basic" pellets for my competitions. And my scores are fairly respectable.
northpaw

Post by northpaw »

Rover wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:02 pm I posted this about six years ago without a single response. In that time, dozens (hundreds) have asked "The Question."

Well, Rover, you have committed countless off-topic posts, - maybe folks just con`t read them anymore? No matter how important the message may be? :-)
Rover

Post by Rover »

northpaw wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:10 am
Rover wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:02 pm I posted this about six years ago without a single response. In that time, dozens (hundreds) have asked "The Question."

Well, Rover, you have committed countless off-topic posts, - maybe folks just con`t read them anymore? No matter how important the message may be? :-)
That's funny, I have many PMs and comments from this site saying they make it a point to read my posts just for the snarky remarks.
bandur60

Post by bandur60 »

count me in