USA Shooting Enhances Membership Benefits with New Partnerships

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

USA Shooting

Post by USA Shooting »

USA Shooting (USAS) is enhancing its membership benefits thanks to new partnerships with LIG Solutions and Gallagher Affinity, providing USAS members with healthcare coverage plans and more discount programs.

LIG Solutions, a division of Lighthouse Insurance Group, offers its world-class athletes, members, coaches, volunteers and their families access to exclusive healthcare insurance coverages. Healthcare is not a one-size-fits-all endeavor, and neither are the insurance coverages offered through LIG Solutions. The exclusive offerings include a full suite of medical, dental, vision and disability coverages, as well as access to information on the latest healthcare, personal wellness and lifestyle trends.

While the available insurance carries vary from state-to-state, some of the companies available to serve USA Shooting’s members health insurance needs include Humana, United Healthcare, Anthem, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and many more.

Gallagher Affinity is a member benefit and discount program provider to roughly 300 associations and affinity groups throughout the country. Gallagher is offering discounts to various companies including Office Depot, Hotel Engine, AVIS, Hertz, UPS and more.

Membership with USA Shooting has its privileges and as the organization seeks 2020 vision, growing membership is a key organizational objective. Calling on the shooting community to join USA Shooting’s effort to help Raise the Flag, membership benefits have grown and been revamped over the past year. More information will be provided to all current members on the new benefits and support programs.

To view a complete list of membership discounts and details, please visit our membership benefits page.

MARCH PROMO MEMBERSHIP OFFER: Declare Shooting as Your Olympic and Paralympic Sport in March by purchasing a USA Shooting annual membership for $50 and receive an exclusive USA Shooting beanie. www.usashooting.org/beanie
JJJJJJ

Re: USA Shooting Enhances Membership Benefits with New Partnerships

Post by JJJJJJ »

Any idea whe Lenovo will be available?
Marc Orvin

Post by Marc Orvin »

To find out when Lenovo will be available you will have to give them a call at 719-866-4670.
jhmartin

Post by jhmartin »

Funny that USA Shooting just posted the Gallagher Affinity companies which features ups stores.

Just went to my local UPS store this afternoon to ship some ammo to my daughter for Spring Trials.
"My UPS Store"s no longer accept ammo, or anything to do with guns.
I had the gal show me the company instructions which prohibits those franchisees from accepting that type of product to ship.

Been shipping at this store for over 20 years.
Now it's a 60 mile trip to go to town to ship at the dock facility.