Air gun club in Seattle

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

JJJJJJ

Air gun club in Seattle

Post by JJJJJJ »

Do anyone know any international shooting air gun club in Seattle or close to it?
spektr

Re: Air gun club in Seattle

Post by spektr »

Nov 3rd starts the Air Pistol and Standard Pistol season at the West Seattle Range, its a cozy little place and a jewel hidden in plain sight..... The guys there are a great bunch.......

Air Pistol and Standard Pistol Match
November 3 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm See Description
Time: Doors open at 8:30 am, Air pistol match starts by 9:00 a.m. Last shooter starts by 10:30 am.
Standard Pistol match starts at or about 12:00 noon.

Location: Roger Dahl Training Range: 4470 35th Ave. S.W. Seattle, WA
Directions: From I-5 take West SeattleWest Seattle Bridge exit go to first light (35th Ave SW) turn left go
about two blocks turn left into West Seattle Golf Course / West Seattle Stadium entrance.
Range is in the grandstands on the north side of parking lot.
Eligibility: Open to all competitors.
Entry Fees: Match Fee: Air pistol only $12.00, Standard pistol only $12.00, both matches $20.00
Payable at the time of registration.
Rules: Current NRA shooting rules will govern. The wearing of eye and ear protection is Mandatory.
Squadding: Air pistol by infiltration, Note: If you are only shooting the air pistol match please shoot early.
If you use all the allotted time please come early. Standard pistol match: Eight shooter relays
first come first on.
Classifications: NRA Shooting classification system will apply.
Course of Fire: Air pistol: 60 shots
Standard pistol: 20 shots slow fire, 20 shots timed fire, 20 shots rapid fire.
Scoring: Target changing will be done by competitors. Competitors will score each other at the completion of each match.
Awards: Individual cash awards for Aggregate Match Winner, 1st and 2nd place in each class. Additional cash awards to be given for every 5 shooters in a class.
Contact: Rob Cozens for early registration and information. 206 852 9305, rccozens@msn.com
ZD

Post by ZD »

-Are you looking for air rifle or air pistol? There is a junior team that meets at the West Seattle Range (the range indicated by the above author). I am not sure what they have as far as adult leagues go. PM me if you have any questions; I might be able to point you in the right direction (I coach a junior team based in Olympia).

-Zach
Rover

Post by Rover »

Hey Jay, look around for the Wildlife Committee of Washington. They used to do lots of great stuff when I lived there.
litz10x

Post by litz10x »

Check out https://wsrpa.org/clubs/ and also https://wsrpa.org/smallbore/2018-smallb ... -schedule/ and check back for the 2019 schedule.