Shooting jacket questions

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

redcitylights

Shooting jacket questions

Post by redcitylights »

I’m sure that this is a duplicate but :/ What’s the best shooting jacket for 3-position under NRA regulations under $300? Here’s the thing… I need it by April 14th. I know that’s stupid, but I will use it plenty after the fact.
Thanks!!
PaulB

Re: Shooting jacket questions

Post by PaulB »

Freeland (Champion Shooters Supply), Champion's Choice, Gehmann (CC), Sauer Std (10.9) and AHG/Anschutz (10.9 & Creedmoor) are the only ones in your price range that I know of in the US.
redcitylights

Post by redcitylights »

PaulB wrote:Freeland (Champion Shooters Supply), Champion's Choice, Gehmann (CC), Sauer Std (10.9) and AHG/Anschutz (10.9 & Creedmoor) are the only ones in your price range that I know of in the US.
Thanks Paul. Anyone have any preferences among those, or should I just pick up the cheapest?

I’m not sure if it matters, but I’m pretty lanky
Star7

Post by Star7 »

I like the Champion's Choice jacket....it is built to a price but has been serviceable for me.
redcitylights

Post by redcitylights »

Bumping to ask: Of the two Champions Choice Jackets (I assume they are the same) and the Creedmoor/Anschutz Jacket; which is preffered?
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

The captain of the college team I coach prefers the Anschutz. It is a little thicker where it needs to be and seems to hold its stiffness a little better. It is also about twice the cost so I guess you get what you pay for.
redcitylights

Post by redcitylights »

https://www.creedmoorsports.com/product ... ting-coats This one is priced well. I will buy it tomorrow. Thanks everyone :)