Best Peli case for 2 air pistols

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
tufty

Best Peli case for 2 air pistols

Post by tufty »

Thinking about a peli 1510,internal dimensions look ok,with room for other bits,any views on this case good or bad,or suggestions for others?

Neale
argus

Re: Best Peli case for 2 air pistols

Post by argus »

I'd also be very interested to hear what people are using and recommend when it comes to a case for two pistols and gear when travelling to away competitions.
Some photos of how you have set up your case would also be fantastic if possible.
Thanks.
SamEEE

Post by SamEEE »

1510s are good, you can fit a set of pistols in them (free, standard, centre, rapid, free). Probably overkill for a pair of air pistol.

Another option would be the Pelican 1490 or 1490CC, (if you want a strap).

Stagger the two pistols in opposing 'L' (think making a picture frame with your hands). Two Morini 162s will fit in one in this fashion, not much else. Will get some tools and adapters in it.

I am going to get both - one to save space, and lugging crap everywhere when I am just shooting Air Pistol.
The Mrs. just got a 1510 - very nice, bombproof, nice rolling wheels. Definitely not shit.

Go Pelican, or go home. Chicom knockoffs aren't worth trusting for thousands of dollars worth of gear.
Image Image
rloebler

Post by rloebler »

I'm using a 1620 fitted with 3 layers of custom foam. I can squeeze four pistols onto one layer.
Middle_Layer.jpg
Middle_Layer.jpg (47.84 KiB) Viewed 1271 times
JamesH

Post by JamesH »

I'd suggest looking at a Pelican Storm IM2370 or similar.

They're around the same size, and have integrated key locks as well as (unreinforced) padlock holes.

spyker187

Post by spyker187 »

peli 2500
Attachments
peli 2500
peli 2500
-8.jpg (7.78 KiB) Viewed 1049 times