Megalink operation/ user guide

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

remmy223

Megalink operation/ user guide

Post by remmy223 »

I thought I'd post this in a new thread so as not to interfere with the megalink sius conversation

Our club recently purchased 2 megalink targets which run individually on 2 windows pc's using the MLShoot software. Getting them setup and running was fairly straight forward given that the user manual is virtually non existent.

My question to the forum is this.... Has anyone put together a user guide for the MLShoot software that allows less experienced shooters get up and running?

Most of what I have found is for the MLRange software and whilst some of it applies it's in amongst lots of instruction that isn't relevant to the MLShoot version of the software.

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks.
Johan_85

Post by Johan_85 »

Have you looked at http://www.megalink.no they have manuals in swedish, english and norwegian.

The manuals are under the category downloads.
remmy223

Post by remmy223 »

Thanks for that Johan.

But after several attempts from various machines I am unable to get the download links to work. Their registration System seems to be broken and email contact has been fruitless.

Does anyone have them in english on their pc that they can email to me.

Let me know and I'll pm my email address.

Cheers
mdickinson

MLShoot

Post by mdickinson »

hi please send a blank email to megalinktech14@gmail.com, this email is the US Megalink tech and he has a document to assist in setting up the PC Targets.
remmy223

Post by remmy223 »

Thanks mdickinson, I'll try that.

I have to say tho the 3 email addresses I have for megalink head office have all stayed silent for over a week. I'm not sure if they are on holiday, but it don't bode well for future support!

I hope I'm wrong....
mdickinson

Post by mdickinson »

The guy who typed that response was THE megalink guy for the united states himself. He'll get you what you need.