Feinwerkbau FWB700 FWB2700 Trigger Cheat Sheet

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

up2spec

Feinwerkbau FWB700 FWB2700 Trigger Cheat Sheet

Post by up2spec »

When adjusting the trigger on the Feinwerkbau 700 Air Rifle and 2700 Free Rifle I found the English instructions in the supplied Operators Manuals a bit confusing initially. Perhaps something is lost in translation.

So this is my attempt at putting them into more familiar terms (at least more familiar to me coming from an Anschutz Match Trigger background).

Thought I'd post it in case anyone else finds it useful. Any comments are welcome.

One thing I'm still not sure of is the sear engagement adjustment procedure in the FWB700 manual says to turn (14) approx 10' to the left. I'm not sure what the 10' is. Is this 10 degrees? Surely not as that would be 1/36 of a turn. Perhaps 10' is some weird German shorthand for 1/10 of a turn?
Attachments
Feinwerkbau_FWB700_FWB2700_Trigger_Cheat_Sheet_v1.pdf
Feinwerkbau FWB700 FWB2700 Trigger Cheat Sheet Version 1
(92.09 KiB) Downloaded 425 times
DLS

Post by DLS »

If they are using standard nomenclature that single ' stands for minute of arc (1/60 of a degree) and a " stands for second of arc (1/60 of a minute)

I can't imagine how you would determine 10 minutes of rotation with hand tools.
Thedrifter

Post by Thedrifter »

very good find,
For us few FWB users information is hard to find. if you ever come across torque specs i would like those too, im using 6nm on the action and 4 on about everything else.

Back onto subject of the trigger, i had mine fall apart once well the safety pin came out, put it back together with dabs of blue loctite and havn't had a problem since, I actually took it completely apart for cleaning, and i mean completely! After studying it i am very impressed with the design, and very much happier than my Anschutz but i do also have the 2602 and there could be subtle changes.

For the Record I do not recommend Anyone take apart any trigger without the proper mechanical skills! i shoot in a very sandy environment and my trigger was about 13 years without maintenance plus i enjoy small puzzles.