Wolf Target Ammo Question

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Tanktrek

Wolf Target Ammo Question

Post by Tanktrek »

This is being posted for a friend.

Just got back from a fun afternoon at the shooting range. It appears that my Anschutz rifle has decided to reject Wolf Match Ammo it shot all season. That seems to be the reason that I had a malfunction with the rifle a few weeks ago at the last match of the season. Today we put Eley Black through it and the bolt opened up with no problem. Then we put some cheap Remington 525 plinking ammo and had no problem. When we tried the Wolf ammo through it, the bolt would not open. Have any of my shooting Face Book friends ever had a problem with a firearm like this? In particular an Anschutz Rifle, or heard of a problem like this?
jhmartin

Post by jhmartin »

When was the last time a through cleaning was done ... not just the barrel, but the chamber and bolt face?
westerngriz

Post by westerngriz »

Clean it. All of it. Bore, bolt (take it completely apart). Take the loading tray out and clean the crud out of everything.
Matt