which lp400 grip for 10 cm wide hand?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
amarinder

which lp400 grip for 10 cm wide hand?

Post by amarinder »

I am looking to buy walter air pistol lp400 but dont know which grip will suit me. The width of hand palm is 10 cm . I can have Medium grip within a week . please let me know if medium grip of this pistol can be adjusted or not .
ricchap

Post by ricchap »

You are definitely not a Medium. Go to their website, open the pistol site, and under downloads, you will see the recommended grip sizes.
jbshooter

Post by jbshooter »

I got both medium amd large factory grips with my LP400. The large was a big jump up from the medium. Walther grips are too skinny for my liking because I have to force a cant to keep my sights level, and the cant adjustment ran out. In the end I took my perfect (for me) rink grip off my morini 162 and adapted it to the LP400. It is fixed and points perfectly. It is a large grip with the added volume option, cut and pasted here and there. Won't fit the morini anymore. Then swapped the trigger blade as well, modified it, now fully adjustable in 3d. Perfect set up. Just need to learn to hold it a bit stiller!
narayanan

Post by narayanan »

I got both medium amd large factory grips with my LP400. The large was a big jump up from the medium. Walther grips are too skinny for my liking because I have to force a cant to keep my sights level, and the cant adjustment ran out. In the end I took my perfect (for me) rink grip off my morini 162 and adapted it to the LP400. It is fixed and points perfectly. It is a large grip with the added volume option, cut and pasted here and there. Won't fit the morini anymore. Then swapped the trigger blade as well, modified it, now fully adjustable in 3d. Perfect set up. Just need to learn to hold it a bit stiller!
Could you upload some photos of your modified grip and LP400, if its not too much trouble for you.
jbshooter

Post by jbshooter »

here we go. Walther LP400, Walther FP, and 162 morini.
rloebler

Post by rloebler »

My hand is also 10cm across and I use an XL Grip on my LP400.
narayanan

Post by narayanan »

@jbshooter, Cool photos brotha.
the greek

Post by the greek »

rloebler wrote:My hand is also 10cm across and I use an XL Grip on my LP400.
just right! i am 95mm across and i use a large grip.