Toz Free Pistol box

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
ModestoPete

Toz Free Pistol box

Post by ModestoPete »

I know from time to time, people here have asked about getting a box for their Toz FP.

Although I don't own a Toz, I just ran across this during my search for something else.

Larry's Gun's have 40 of these original boxes for sale. $39.95.

http://www.larrysguns.com/Products/TOZ- ... TOZPB.aspx
fidel

toz pistol box

Post by fidel »

Yeah I saw this post @ ordered one they charged me 27.34 shipping @ handling @ i had to be there to sign for it.I got a real royal screwing.THANKS!
Tim C

Re: toz pistol box

Post by Tim C »

fidel wrote:Yeah I saw this post @ ordered one they charged me 27.34 shipping @ handling @ i had to be there to sign for it.I got a real royal screwing.THANKS!
So you paid $67 for a box worth at least $80. Not sure how as you say, “got a real royal screwing”. Did you ask what shipping was going to cost when you bought the item? At some point in life, people need to take personal responsibility.
funtoz

Post by funtoz »

I have to agree with Tim. I am very pleased with with the box I got. I have the skill and tools to fab my own box, but I couldn't have done it for what I gave Larry.

Another Larry
ModestoPete

Sorry

Post by ModestoPete »

That does sound a little high for shipping. I always ask before ordering.

As I said, I don't even have a TOZ or need the box but I had seen the ad and just wanted to let you all know about it.
dsj

Shipping

Post by dsj »

Order from any of the large supply houses and see what they get for shipping.
Tim C

Post by Tim C »

Sorry, shipping is an expense and it cost. There is no other way of saying it.

I will not “name” the vender but I ordered the following and was total the shipping would be $24.95:

A) Three tins of Meisterkugeln 4.5 mm pellets
B) Two plastic ammo trays
C) Two packs (100 ea.) B-40/1 targets

I assure you that the order I made weight less and came in a smaller package then the TOZ wooden pistol box.

But again, I found out what the total charge would be before I confirmed the order. Instead of complaining on this message board, maybe you should do your own due diligence and find out what the total would be before you confirm your orders.

To the poster that is complaining did you afford the common courtesy and discuss this issue with Larry or one of his employees before you made your comments defaming his company within two different posts on these forums?