Morini CM80 owners - I need help please

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
peterleduc

Morini CM80 owners - I need help please

Post by peterleduc »

I purchased a CM80 project cheap and missing parts. I checked with I.S.S. before I purchased it and Neal had the trigger unit and grip for it as well as a number of other parts I don't need. That said, I can't find a clamp lever as it's called in the 10p files or the armament lever to cock the action etc.

Does anyone have one or a source for one? If not does anyone have one they can remove and photo copy for me? I'm a machinist and have no problems copying one, I just don't want to have to work out the relationship between the pivot and the nub that moves the firing pin etc. I'd really love it if someone mailed me theres to copy but that might be asking a bit much.

Thanks for the help,
Peter LeDuc
Tycho

Post by Tycho »

Have you asked Morini? They are usually well stocked with spare parts, depending on how optimistic the guy ordering stuff at the time was...
K38

Clamping lever, Part #20

Post by K38 »

Well...

Dear Peter,

Here's how it is. I just happen to be the owner of a CM 80. Someone helped me out to get it, and even though I am not a Buddhist I am a great believer in Karma. My gun came with a spare clamping lever, It's a very heavy duty part and I cannot imagine it wearing out. I usually shoot my TOZ anyway. If it does die It will give me an excuse to get the CM 84 :-) The part is yours, Please just send me your address, and then go shoot a whole bunch. So many people have helped me with shooting Pistols, Crossbows, Archery, Shotguns, etc., that I could not leave you hanging. I would just ask that if it does not work for you that you send it back.

Best,

Dwight

Dwight L. Brown
317 Inspiration Way
Del Rio, TX

830-719-9648

freepistol@gmail.com
K38

Post by K38 »

Now if I could just find a nice TOZ 49..................
peterleduc

Wahooooooo

Post by peterleduc »

Dwight is THE MAN

I truely love a community of shared believers. I'll take it and gladly pay you whatever it costs to get it to me etc.

I did check with I.S.S. and Pilkington's regarding purchasing a spare as well as the factory itself. Scott Pilkington recommended I ask the factory if the same part is CM80/CM84 in which case it would be easy to purchase one. Long story short after a week I didn't get very far with the factory.

PM sent to dwight. Thanks again all.
Peter
K38

Post by K38 »

Part #20 is on the way in a small flat rate box.

D.
TB

Post by TB »

K38 wrote:Now if I could just find a nice TOZ 49..................
http://huntershouse.dk/kat294-Brugte-pi ... m-ny..html