2213 stock help needed

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

samhassnn

2213 stock help needed

Post by samhassnn »

Hi needed to know if I could find any exploded diagrams of a anschutz 2213 aluminium stock, I took of the pistol grip to change it to a bigger size but cant seem to put it back on as there is no retaining hole for the pistol grip screw to be screwed into. I hope I did not loose a part while removing the grip.
HannahGary

Post by HannahGary »

I couldn't find anything but this website might help you a little bit:
http://jga.anschuetz-sport.com/index.ph ... &sprache=1
ZD

Post by ZD »

I have an Anschutz 2002 Alu stock for my air rifle, and since the pistol grip is the same on it as the 2213 stock, I know which part you are referring to. Inside the stock is a hole that runs the length along the rail where the grip goes, there should be a cylindrical shaped piece of aluminum with a threaded retaining hole for the 4 mm head screw attached to the pistol grip. It is about a cm long, and it slides back and forth in the housing and tilts, but it can easily fall out. Try tipping your stock back and forth and see if you hear it, but I have a feeling if you can't see it it is gone. I am not sure of the technical name for the part.
Martin H

Post by Martin H »

ZD is right, the stainless steel rod inside the stock is hiding up inside or has fallen out.
Cheers
Martin