Lost link to 10 meter down load bench rest

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

shootright

Lost link to 10 meter down load bench rest

Post by shootright »

Post the link to the site where you can go find and download reduced 10 meter benchrest, 6meter and make your own target software.
I lost the link sense my old computer died.

Post by Guest »

shootright

thank you but no thank you I do not use that ZAR search.

Post by shootright »

I found the link I needed yesterday. Say Guest maybe try leaving a real link next time. Like
http://www.airgunarena.com/index.php/Ta ... u_Can_Make
djsomers

Post by djsomers »

Ha no I love Guests link. Gotto to figure out how to do that to my computer challenged relatives.

Re: Lost link to 10 meter down load bench rest

Post by Guest »

shootright wrote:Post the link to the site where you can go find and download reduced 10 meter benchrest, 6meter and make your own target software.
I lost the link sense my old computer died.
Jeez what do they put in your water down there? You don't even says please in your initial post which sounds more like you are barking orders and then you bitch about the result? Cranky old Jerk!
shootright

Post by shootright »

That's all you have, next I'm out.
sbtzc

Post by sbtzc »

shootright - I think what guest #1 was implying, was that you should do some searching yourself before posting.

If you look at the links to the right of the TargetTalk header, there are links for Calendar, FAQ, Search, Memberlist, etc. Personally, I have answered most of my own questions using the TargetTalk's internal search link.

I searched "reduced airgun target" and found this thread, which may (or may not) be of interest to you;
viewtopic.php?t=11392&highlight=reduced+airgun+target
shootright

sbtzc to your reply

Post by shootright »

Guest assumed I did not search which I did and could not remember where the or what the site was called.
When I first was looking I thought the link was on another site not airgun arena. With me saying this regardless I was not looking in the right area sense I was thinking it was some where else.
Then doing my search further I found an old post in the target talk forum talking about the site and a direct link I needed.
So yes I was searching and yes I still was searching during. I found the link even before guest post.
So to post a smart button like he or she did does not help, if guest did not know the site/answer guest should have stayed on the side lines.

Would you ask more qt's if you where going to help someone? Wouldn't you also ask to see if I have found the link or see if I have been doing a search? Maybe ask, have you tried this site.
Bowman26

Post by Bowman26 »

10m Benchrest? What exactly would be the point of shooting off a bench at 10m? I understand reduced size targets etc for offhand practice, but off a bench I would hope to be cleaning every target every time at 10m. Maybe that is the point I don't know...
shootright

Bowman26 have you tried it with open sight or?????

Post by shootright »

Have you tried it with open sights or low powered scope and no sand bags. Just use a reg bench stand.

Most of what I seen with the shooters shooting bench rest they are shooting with a high powered scope. Yes a lot of the shoot are out side in the weather with maybe some places you could shoot in side.
Most of the shooters are using sand bags and high power scopes.

Again I ask have you tried to see if you could clean every target with open sights or a very lower powered scope (4x20) and no sand bags use just a reg bench stand? But here's the catch most 90% of or guns are 10 meter guns they shoot <600.
Yes we have some shooters with the 600> higher guns.
Go here down load the 10 meter bench rest target and shoot the way I have explained up above viewtopic.php?t=11392&highlight=reduced+airgun+target
David Levene

Re: Bowman26 have you tried it with open sight or?????

Post by David Levene »

shootright wrote:But here's the catch most 90% of or guns are 10 meter guns they shoot <600.
Yes we have some shooters with the 600> higher guns.
Maybe my logic is wrong but if you're trying to shoot a benchrest competition with guns that cannot shoot 600, isn't it going to be pretty much of a lottery who wins.
shootright

David you got it

Post by shootright »

David like I said 90% of us shoot 10 meter guns <600.
David Levene

Re: David you got it

Post by David Levene »

shootright wrote:David like I said 90% of us shoot 10 meter guns <600.
Sorry, I understood you to say that 90% of the guns were <600, not the shooters.
shootright

David have you looked at the target?

Post by shootright »

Yes I understand what others are saying but have you read what is on the target and how to score this target.

If you have not read or any one else has not.
Scoring: A 10 must touch or break 10 ring AND not touch the 9 ring. Any Shot touching or breaking two rings will be scored at the lower value. Example: A shot Breaking both the 8 and 9 rings would be scored as an 8.

We believe this raises the level of difficulty. Now like I said before try this with open site or low power scope 4x20. Try it with your field target or reg benchrest gun.
Bowman26

Post by Bowman26 »

We shoot 10m rifles at less than 600 fps outside all the way out to 45 yards in the full wind offhand in Target Class Silhouette. Shooting 10m off a bench would get pretty boring pretty fast to me and shooting a perfect score off a bench would not mean nearly as much as shooting a perfect offhand score would. In search of the 40/40 :) Now that I finally made Master Class in all air rifle types after 4 plus years of refining my shooting that perfect score is my goal.

Not to say that however it is you are doing this benchrest shooting isn't difficult in its own ways of course. I do use a 32x scope on my rifles but then I am also holding 32x offhand too ;) . Maybe I will try the target one day and see how I do, if I can make it through the entire string sitting down.

Bo
shootright

Bowman26, David L and anyone else please help try target?

Post by shootright »

Here is the 10 meter bench rest reduced target we use please help us test to see if it's okay. Give input.
http://www.airgunarena.com/images/2/22/ ... chrest.pdf
Please follow the scoring directions.

I also tested this with the ar15 clone Crosman MAR .177 with peep rear sight and Front post.
You can find results here http://www.network54.com/Forum/673067/m ... est++in+AZ
Plus pic of the rifle used.