Anschutz 2013 Aluminum Stock .22 and Air Rifle

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

seanengman

Anschutz 2013 Aluminum Stock .22 and Air Rifle

Post by seanengman »

So, I have a customer that wants to sell his Anschutz 2013 .22lr and air rifle to me. I haven't been into small bore for about 10 years now. What should I be looking at for in a resale value in both of them? I will attach picture of both of them that he emailed me. I just need a fair market value on them so I can make a reasonable offer, or not get taken. If I was right handed I would probably buy them for myself.

This one is the air rifle. It comes with CO2 tube and offhand riser block.

This one is the .22lr. It comes with: sling, hand stop, colored aperture to adjust to the light, bipod, 3 butt plates, weights for the front, and allen wrenches

Image[/img]
WarWagon

Post by WarWagon »

I can't attest to the air rifle value, but I did pay right at $3k for the same rifle (old-style aluminum stock, short SS bbl) that was in like new condition, and that was with a single butt plate and no sights. I'd easily pay the same for one with some miles on it and the listed accessories.
TerryKuz

Post by TerryKuz »

The air rifle is the 9003 precise. New they are 3500, so something around 3000 should be fair. The cylinder is for compressed air, not CO2. The 22 pictured has been discontinued, and the current model has been updated with a precise stock, and those range from 2950 depending upon the action and barrel, and without sights. The one pictured had the square action, sights and 3 buttplates, so that would fetch 3000 in my book. Again pricing is subjective, but that is what I would expect to see if I sold or bought those guns listed.