Great app that helped me with my shots

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

sierra_101

Great app that helped me with my shots

Post by sierra_101 »

Hey all,

First off, I am an avid shooter and love target shooting, especially with my new Remington 700 .308 sniper rifle.

I am happy to join such a reputable forum like target talk. Im sure all my answers will be answered to anything I may have.

I want to share with all of the users here in the forum that I improved my shooting along with being able to analyze and compare shots that I previously took and to see where i went wrong.

Anyone who has an iphone/ipod should seriously consider downloading an app called Shooters Log. Its a great app and is used by tons of professionals worldwide.

Its a basic app that has everything you need to store logs. You all should check the site out and download it !
2650 Plus

A tip on increasing your shooting performance

Post by 2650 Plus »

For Seira 101 Dont waste your time studing your bad shots. Study your best shots until you understand how you shot them and learn to repete the best shots time after time. There is myrid ways to screw up a shot and only a few simple steps to delivering a good one. Good shooting Bill Horton build the positing correctly, Establish perfect relaxed point of aim at the exhalation pause, breath one more time and deliver the shot when you return to your point of aim. [what the european shooters call the zero hold] Remember that any wind is always worth a sight adjustment.Keep on working to perfect your shot delivery. Again, good Shooting Bill Horton
RandomShotz

Post by RandomShotz »

@2650 Plus:

I believe Sierra 101 is a spammer.

Roger
snipertactics11

Post by snipertactics11 »

Ive heard of the app.. it is a great app from what I hear. Yeah, concentrate alittle more on how to work the gun and also the breathing techniques. It will minimize bad grouping!