SCATT trigger system

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Mikael Andersson

SCATT trigger system

Post by Mikael Andersson »

Got myself a SCATT trigger system and i have to ask if someone else have used it. All i got is a flat green line for the last second. In most of the shots the line begin in 100 % and end at..... 100%. I want to change the x and y axis to see what really happens. Or zeroing it there i want. Now then i reach the breaking point its close to 90% it would be nice if i could change that to 0% so the release would be 100% to get a better resolution.

Anyone who have an idea what to do?
RyanA

Re: SCATT trigger system

Post by RyanA »

Hello,
I'm having the same problem with my SCATT trigger sensor while shooting air pistol. For the last second before the shot, the trigger sensor is maxed out at 100% on the graph (or even higher than 100%???). Does anyone know if it is possible to adjust the trigger pressure axis to go from say 80%-100% instead of 0-100?
John Marchant

Re: SCATT trigger system

Post by John Marchant »

You may find that the trigger sensor has been preset for the lower trigger pressure used on rimfire rifles. I presume that there may be a way in the software to reset the base trigger pressure to a higher value so that pistol trigger pressure can be recognised.