air pistol shooting range in central london

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

john_almighty

air pistol shooting range in central london

Post by john_almighty »

is there any air pistol shooting range in central or inner london? I have tried a lot and can't find any, closest i came was imperial college range which is only for students. Need a place for regular practise. Could be a membership club as well.
Thanks. John
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

I have heard that the new Stock Exchange / Marylebone range will probably be operational in the near future.

I don't know any further details I'm afraid. Try contacting them via the NSRA.
john_almighty

Post by john_almighty »

David Levene wrote:I have heard that the new Stock Exchange / Marylebone range will probably be operational in the near future.

I don't know any further details I'm afraid. Try contacting them via the NSRA.
Thanks for your reply, one of my friend did contact them and that was the only other one i knew about. Sadly, they do not have any update about their new range apart from some time in summer. It is really weird that a city as big as london does not have an indoor shooting range. Still hoping for some good news.
peterz

Post by peterz »

Have you asked the King's College London shooting club? I think they will accept outsiders for a fee. I was going to join when I was teaching at KCL, but I just didn't have the time.

--pz
JamesH

Post by JamesH »

I thought the University of London Pistol club had somewhere, and also Imperial College were shooting air pistol somewhere central, at least they might have an idea of whats available.

http://www.union.ic.ac.uk/acc/rpc/club/contact
jipe

Post by jipe »

Royal Artillery Barracks, looks nice, just a little bit cold !
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

jipe wrote:Royal Artillery Barracks, looks nice, just a little bit cold !
Unfortunately it will be dismantled, plus it's not open to shooters, except for the Olympics and Paralympics now.

Rob.