Diana 75 Needed Bad

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

hepburnman

Diana 75 Needed Bad

Post by hepburnman »

Hi Everyone,

I am new to your list after becoming "aware" of the Diana 75. I am an engineer and want to improve my off-hand shooting performance for black-powder cartridge silhouette shooting and I think this rifle is what I need (from both an engineering design (cool mechanism) and performance standpoint). If you should know of someone that has one for sale, please let me know. I can also be reached at: medeangelis@comcast.net

Appreciate the consideration!

Thanks,

Mario
Misny

Post by Misny »

Our host has a Feinwerkbau 300 that might suit you.
twang

model 75

Post by twang »

go to the buy sell and trade board and there is a fellow that has three left who is leaving competition shooting.
look up
jestep
-I think he is selling two pistols right now
here use this link to contact him
http://www.targettalk.org/viewtopic.php?t=32327
Rover

Post by Rover »

I don't think pistols will help you much. The item you're looking for is somewhat scarce, but as someone else mentioned...a FWB 300 would work, as would a Walther LGR (my preference.)
hepburnman

Purchase Diana 75Ut01

Post by hepburnman »

Thanks everyone for your responses. I purchased a nice Ut01 model from jestep. Should get it in a few days.
twang

Re: Purchase Diana 75Ut01

Post by twang »

hepburnman wrote:Thanks everyone for your responses. I purchased a nice Ut01 model from jestep. Should get it in a few days.

it's not about pistols-the guy selling the pistols also has the three different 75's for sale.That's what I said-I don't know where his ad is but he sent me three pics of the guns left the other day.
all he has to do is email the guy.
he had the 75t01 and the 75tuo1 and the gecado 75 and the beeman 400
you bought the 75tu01 I think
david
twang

Post by twang »

Rover wrote:I don't think pistols will help you much. The item you're looking for is somewhat scarce, but as someone else mentioned...a FWB 300 would work, as would a Walther LGR (my preference.)
\\\\\hey Rover-Hi
Just wondering why no one has picked up the LGR in the other forum-has a scope and rebuilt by pilkguns?