Gehmann Anti-Pulse Sling

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

amyjane

Gehmann Anti-Pulse Sling

Post by amyjane »

Does anyone have any experience with the new Gehmann Anti-Pulse Sling?

I mainly shoot full-bore and need to change my sling as my present one is wearing out.

Any recommendations please?
2650 Plus

Slings and things

Post by 2650 Plus »

I recommend you try the two buckle sling . One source is the David Tubbs version that he used to set the national hi power record. Other versions are available on the internet. The sling you mentioned may be too fragile for american high power as reports have surfaced indication problems with it by ISSF shooters. Good Shooting Bill Horton
topclass52

no pulse sling

Post by topclass52 »

PM sent re: Creedmoor no-pulse
melina

Post by melina »

I use the Gehmann no-pulse sling for both smallbore and 300 meters and am happy with it. The only problem was the sling easily detaching where it connects to the arm band part, but that was fixed with a simple screw. It would only happen when I was putting the sling on my coat and it was loose, never in position.

What I really like about it is how the sling part pivots independently of the part that goes around your arm. For me, this means a more durable position because the arm band part stays in the same position, no matter what the angle of the rest of the sling is going out to the rifle.

I've had it for over two years and it's lasted just fine. I'm wondering what issues of fragility 2650 Plus is referring to?