Lasers Are Back For Modern Pentathlon

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

David Levene

Lasers Are Back For Modern Pentathlon

Post by David Levene »

This article was spotted by one of the members of the "Stirton Forum" based here in the UK.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

They're back? When did they leave? I ran the range for the Canada National Modern Pentathlon Championships, a couple of the classes shot on Laser Targets. Might I say what a pain in the a$$, these system are nowhere near ready for prime time. Almost half of the targets we couldn't get to work. Then I noticed that the hit lights on the barrel do not always correspond to the hit lights on the target. Which one is correct?

Then to top it off the poor gun handling that the lasers are fostering is pretty appalling.
Mike M.

Post by Mike M. »

Good grief! Who's getting paid off?
j-team

Post by j-team »

Richard H wrote: Then to top it off the poor gun handling that the lasers are fostering is pretty appalling.
Looking at this pic: http://www.pentathlon.org/media-centre/ ... =component

Seems like nothiing has changed then.
JIMMY1988

Post by JIMMY1988 »

A man was hit by a cab in the street. He was brought to the hospital. His wife who was standing up by his bed, said to the

doctor: "I think that he is very ill." "I am afraid that he is dead."said the doctor,Hearing this, the man moved his head and

said: "I'm not dead. I'm still alive." "Be quiet, "said the wife. "the doctor knows better than you!"
Just then a voice called from outside the door, "If you do, I won't go."

Discount Coach Purses
Coach Online Outlet Store
Coach Outlet