Anschutz 380 Who can rebuild and supply parts ?

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Greg

Anschutz 380 Who can rebuild and supply parts ?

Post by Greg »

Hello ,I am new to this forum . I just bought my first match rifle .I would like to have my old 380 rebuilt . Who can perform the work? Who can provide replacement parts? I am very enthusiastic and anxious about this. Thank You, Greg
little_doodie

Post by little_doodie »

I would contact our host Pilkguns.
TerryKuz

Post by TerryKuz »

justadude

Post by justadude »

Greg,

I was the OP on thread TerryKuz provided the link to. The bad news is that I contacted the folks listed in that thread and about 1/2 a dozen more. My 380 still sits in pieces for lack of a piston buffer.

I have not given up hope completely but I am not looking very actively. A friend of mine is tinkering with a hunk of polyurethane on a lathe to see what he can come up with but that project is not very high on his list.

Good luck.

Let us know if you find anything. My sense is there are a few 380s languishing out there for lack of soft parts.

'Dude
Jason

Post by Jason »

You might want to check out this blog:

http://anotherairgunblog.blogspot.com/

They tinker with and repair all kinds of airguns and their work looks solid. Not sure if they've ever worked on a 380, though.

Jason
peterz

Post by peterz »

I think Derrick at anotherairgunblog can fabricate almost anything and make it work. He usually doesn't work on such high-end stuff, I think.
justadude

Post by justadude »

Just sent Derrick an e-mail. I'll see what happens.

Thanks,

'Dude
Bowman26

Post by Bowman26 »

This is why I am trying to get a fellow shooter to get rid of his 380 while it is still shooting good. But I don't think he understands that when it craps out which it will eventually he will be SOL to fix it short of custom parts if even then. Plus he just set a new National Record for Senior Air Target Class Silhouette with a 52/60 beating the newest PCP target rifles in the process lol.

He has some PCP rifles that is why I am trying to convince him to sell the 380 to a collector while it works and getting a PCP Target rifle to go with his Open rifle.

Bo
Andrewand

Post by Andrewand »

The key is to abate it so that you can shoot best in added abundance. I'd analysis the bung astriction - it's absolutely accepted for humans to accept the bung too bound - there's a accomplished band amid just appropriate, and too abundant.

Wholesale Gucci Shoes
Nike Shox Shoes
Supra

High Tops

Polo Shirts Wholesale
pdeal

Post by pdeal »

If anybody wants to sell a defunct 380 I am interested. I would like to give the rebuild a try. I once bought a defunct 250 and rebuilt it.
JSBmatch

Post by JSBmatch »

E Mail some of the German Anschutz retail outlets/stores in Germany, they may still carry some LG-380 spares.

JSB
shoes01

clothing wholesale

Post by shoes01 »

Hi, the article is so wonderful, I am interested in it. I will pay attention to your articles. And I like cheap clothes very much,they are in high quality and inexpensive, so I think everyone will be interested in it and I have found a wholesale in china online,they are China wholesaler.The store was established for a long time, they have a good reputation, there are wholesale jewelry on their website.They provide wholesale price and shipping to worldwide.So no matter where you are now, you also can order your goods at this website. Especially the cheap clothing,and cheap bags, they are my favorite!
shoes01

Ugg Boots

Post by shoes01 »

Thank you for your articles! Winter will coming soon.Have you prepared Ugg Boots Online?I found Ugg Boots On Sale by chance.All of them are Cheap Ugg Boots.We can find flixble Ugg Australia on Ugg Boots.