Need parts for Toz free pistol and ppep sights for a rifle

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Dev

Need parts for Toz free pistol and ppep sights for a rifle

Post by Dev »

Hi,

Where can a buy the following parts for a Toz Free pistol:
1) firing pin part 73
2)Main spring part 71

And Anschutz peep sights for a Sauer 202 clone, something that fits on a 20mm weaver rail.
The sellers could be different long as they accept credit cards and ship overseas.

Regards,

Dev

Post by Guest »

Dev

Thanks

Post by Dev »

Thank you so much my mysterious friend :-).
jsealc21

Post by jsealc21 »

Hi Dev, I have both Toz parts available...E-mail me at jonathanseal(at)gmail.com...thanks
Rover

Post by Rover »

I'm sure Jonathan will help you out. He's OK; I don't care what they say about Aussies. Too bad he's too lazy to drive to our matches anymore.
jsealc21

Post by jsealc21 »

Dear Wover....oh,sorry , Rover...that would be Kiwi,not Aussie,but then again,you're easily forgiven,seeing you're starting a bit behind the rest of us. :) :) .... I'm sorry I haven't been inhabiting your matches...I've got a unfixed rotator cuff thing going on. From what the medical fellas say,it seems I might have to sell my right hand grips,and become a lefty ! Best wishes to all the shooters there...I do miss the competitions...there is'nt any free pistol in southern California,but I have managed to take up prone smallbore as a substitute. If any one has a left hand XL grip for a morini 84E,or a toz 35,or a pardini sp,or an izh-35,or a trailside,then please let me know. I'd like to try the "dc "side of "ac-dc". After all, I may shoot better that way...regards, Jonathan