Neal Stepp?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

WesternGrizzly

Neal Stepp?

Post by WesternGrizzly »

Is Neal ill? I called on Monday and he didnt pick up. He hasnt been answering my emails either. I ordered two MEC stocks from him (one for 2013, one for FWB 700) and I havent got them yet. so I was going to ask him about them. Has anybody heard from him?
Matt
USMC0802

Post by USMC0802 »

He wasn't in the shop when I went by on late Thursday but was there on Monday. I was trying to get in and out in a hurry but it still took me almost 2 hours. Thought the phone would never stop ringing when I was there. I left him a msg last week and it took him a couple of days to return the call but he is there and busy. Keep trying.
TerryKuz

Post by TerryKuz »

I hope he is not sick. He is super cool, and a well of knowledge.
efoleyjr

Re: Neal Stepp?

Post by efoleyjr »

WesternGrizzly wrote:Is Neal ill? I called on Monday and he didnt pick up. He hasnt been answering my emails either. I ordered two MEC stocks from him (one for 2013, one for FWB 700) and I havent got them yet. so I was going to ask him about them. Has anybody heard from him?
Matt
I talked to him monday and today. He is well.
westerngriz

Post by westerngriz »

awesome. I will call tomorrow.
Matt
Redster

Post by Redster »

Spoke to him twice this week about ordering a Gehmann AP. Nice fella, must be busy.
guest person

Post by guest person »

Far as I can tell he takes as long (or short) as he feels like and replies when he feels like it.
left360

Neal Stepp

Post by left360 »

I spoke with him yesterday about a very small parts order. He called back twice to make sure the order was right. It is pretty hard to find that high of a level or great quality of service any more.
left360

Neal Stepp

Post by left360 »

I spoke with him yesterday about a very small parts order. He called back twice to make sure the order was right. It is pretty hard to find that high of a level or great quality of service any more.
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

I have always found Neal to be old school - prefers to use the phone - and almost always answers, or calls back soon. All my dealings over 25+ years have been great.