Visiting San Francisco- suggestions on what to do re 10m AP?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

joecon

Visiting San Francisco- suggestions on what to do re 10m AP?

Post by joecon »

Hi, I'm in Santa Clara on business trip until 11 Nov. Trip was at short notice so did not have time to research the area.
Looking to see what 10m AP activity is in area. I've searched the forum but nothing I can see jumps out. Anyone got suggestions for clubs/ranges, events or shooting stores that might cater for 10m AP or related?
I would have the possibility of travelling further afield outside SF area next weekend 6/7th.
Any suggestions appreciated.

Joe.
Quest1

Re: Visiting San Francisco- suggestions on what to do re 10m

Post by Quest1 »

joecon wrote:Hi, I'm in Santa Clara on business trip until 11 Nov. Trip was at short notice so did not have time to research the area.
Looking to see what 10m AP activity is in area. I've searched the forum but nothing I can see jumps out. Anyone got suggestions for clubs/ranges, events or shooting stores that might cater for 10m AP or related?
I would have the possibility of travelling further afield outside SF area next weekend 6/7th.
Any suggestions appreciated.

Joe.
Check the USA Shooting Website for clubs and competitions and you should find something. Your might even find something on the NRA website.
john bickar

Post by john bickar »

Bullseye pistol Wednesday night at Sunnyvale http://www.sunnyvalegunclub.com/activit ... lseye.html
PM me if you want more info.

AP match Nov 8th in Sacramento, see www.califpistolmatches.com for more info.
john bickar

Post by john bickar »

Also a 2700 in Ione on November 7th, www.sacvalley.org.

PS Santa Clara is most decidedly NOT San Francisco XD
Ricardo as guest

Post by Ricardo as guest »

There's a club in Palo Alto that does AP. Search this forum because this is where I found this out.
joecon

Post by joecon »

Thanks All for the suggestions- busy at work 8-( ; but hope to have a look at the suggestions this evening/ tomorrow. I had checked USA Shooting.
And I know Santa Clara is not San Francisco but when you travel 5,000miles it all blurs?
Joe.