single loading the LP50e

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
dhurt

single loading the LP50e

Post by dhurt »

How much hassle is it to single load the LP50e for single shot competition? Also, is the accuracy of the 50e the same as the 10e? Thanks, Dwaine.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

With the single shot magazine it's easier than loading a LP-10 you shot the empty magazine shoots out the side put a pellet in the hole push it in its ready to shoot again.
ronpistolero

Post by ronpistolero »

Just a bit off topic. I am curious. How accurate are these rapid fire air pistols when compared to the single shooters?
Tycho

Post by Tycho »

One-hole-group. If there is a difference at all, it's purely academic.
RobinC

Post by RobinC »

ronpistolero wrote:Just a bit off topic. I am curious. How accurate are these rapid fire air pistols when compared to the single shooters?
If it was not for the greater minimum trigger reach ( I have small hands and short trigger finger) I would use my LP50e compact for slowfire, it groups at least as tight as my slowfire pistol.
Robin

Post by Guest »

I found it very easy to load the single shot mag once I realized I didn't need to fully remove the mag from the pistol. When the shot is fired the magazine is released but does not separate from the pistol unless you press the release button. Don't press the button. Just insert the next pellet into the mag and push the mag back into the pistol... too easy.
dhurt

Post by dhurt »

Thanks for the info people!! The LP50e is sounding better and better! Now all I have to do is find a huge pile of money... Thanks again, Dwaine