Training programme for issf rifle prone and 3 position

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Lincoln

Training programme for issf rifle prone and 3 position

Post by Lincoln »

Hey Guys and gals,
Please feed me with some training programmes for my prone and 3p events. I'm runned out of programme. Tq.
RobStubbs

Re: Training programme for issf rifle prone and 3 position

Post by RobStubbs »

Lincoln wrote:Hey Guys and gals,
Please feed me with some training programmes for my prone and 3p events. I'm runned out of programme. Tq.
I suggest you go out there and look. Try dong some searches on here, and try googling.

Rob.
plinker

Post by plinker »

Go get your hands on a copy of the book "Position Rifle Shooting" by Bill Pullum. There's lots of info there that a 3P and Prone shooter can use, and several training program suggestions (too numerous to list everything here).

Go look at the army marksmanship unit's website - lots of good info there as well.

Creedmore, Champions Choice, and Champion Shooters Supply all have a nice amount of books, DVDs, and audiotapes that are icing on the cake for your training program - go feed your head!