FWB 700

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

mta7

FWB 700

Post by mta7 »

My daughter once appeared to be getting serious about precision shooting in a local junior league. To my dismay though, she decided focus on other activities and now I have a like new FWB 700 blue aluminum.

Any recommendations on how best to find a new home for this beautiful piece of equipment?
mapletune

Post by mapletune »

heya there~

It's too bad you guys won't be using the rifle, but hope your daughter finds something she really loves!

There's a Buy, Sell, Trade Section on this forum where you can post your rifle up there. I'm sure someone amongst us will be more than happy to take it =P
jmkwyo

Post by jmkwyo »

I would love to know a price and see a picture or two.
jmkwyo@gmail.com
mta7

FWB 700

Post by mta7 »

Thanks for the advice. I will check out the buy sell trade section.

I am a retired US Marine and my daughter enjoys shooting with her dad but just not as serious. She wanted to focus on her singing and now is getting ready for college.

If anyone is interested in a picture, just let me know and provide an email.

Thanks,

Mitch

Post by Guest »

Viktoha93

Buy rifle

Post by Viktoha93 »

I am a 16 y.o. girl from Latvia. It is new country that has joined Europe. I share a Feinwerkbau 700 Alu rifle with all the people in my club.

My best score in international competitions is 388. I am in the Latvian national team.

I need to buy a rifle of my own so I can improve and maybe have some chance of going to Olympic or World championship.

But a Feinwerkbau 700 Alu rifle for me is very expensive. The price of a such new rifle is equivalent to 3 months wages here in Latvia.

I would dearly love to buy your rifle and maybe this rifle will go and compete at the highest level just like the dream you had for the rifle when you bought it.

Vicka
gerhard

Post by gerhard »

Hi Vicka
I'm French rifle shooter ! Welcome here
For your need of rifle, the second hand market is a good way when the money is too low.
All my rifle (and also crossbow) are scond hand or used gear. You dont have the newest rifle but you have spend few money !
Happy to read some Est European people.
Good luck
Gerhard
BG Rifle Team

Post by BG Rifle Team »

Mitch,

I would be interested in purchasing your FWB700 at a fair price.

My son has been shooting in the sporter class for over a year now and it is time that he graduated to the big leagues.

I coach the local JROTC air rifle team as well as the local Juniors program. Being a former Marine like yourself, I just can't stay away from it. Working on the rifle range at Camp Hansen, Okinawa for a year got me hooked.

Please contact me on this email address:

roguejarhead@gmail.com

Semper Fi,

Ed Johnson
USMC 88-93
Coach, Battle Ground H.S. AFJROTC Air Rifle Team
&
Vancouver Rifle&Pistlol Club Juniors Program