Steyr LP

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
dtimes3@me.com

Steyr LP

Post by dtimes3@me.com »

I have a Steyr LP USA Shooting Limited Edition. I have had this for several months. The grips are way too small and I can not shoot it well. Before I make any changes I thought I would check to see if this has any collector value. Please advise.
Naimed1983

Post by Naimed1983 »

Interesting. Can you make a photo of it ?
dam8

Post by dam8 »

200 were made, some were engraved usa shooting team and the rest were engraved limited edition. Is it c02 or CA? The gun was made to shoot. I've seen them go for 750 to 1,000. Get medium or large grip!
dam8

Post by dam8 »

200 were made, some were engraved usa shooting and the rest were engraved limited edition. Is it c02 or CA? The gun was made to shoot. I've seen them go for 750 to 1,000. Get medium or large grip!
jipe

Re: Steyr LP

Post by jipe »

dtimes3@me.com wrote:I have a Steyr LP USA Shooting Limited Edition. I have had this for several months. The grips are way too small and I can not shoot it well. Before I make any changes I thought I would check to see if this has any collector value. Please advise.
If the grip is much too small, the only solution is to buy a bigger one. Grip modifications won't solve the problem if it is reaaly much too small.

Changing the grip won't be a problem for the value oif your pistol since you can always remount the original grip and restore the pistol in its original condition.

I guess, it looks like below: