My 46M puked something.........need help/ideas for a fix.

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
TAJ45

My 46M puked something.........need help/ideas for a fix.

Post by TAJ45 »

Or a for sure fix would be even mo' bettah.

OK, bought used, shot less than 100 times. I'm nearing 400 pellets (swag).

I increased trigger wgt substantially around 150 shots ago. Never a hitch.

The last couple of outings when I go to put the air transfer mech into battery, it was almost as if something were physically blocking the last 1/16 inch. Would hear a slight "tink" as if a spring or thin metal was being slightly torqued/tweaked.

Home from work today so went out to run 10 thru it and the "tink" was present 4/5 times. Also had the air tank discharge while actuating the transfer mech to place into battery. Wasn't in battery so no AD.

Now it only hisses as I cock it and looked at the trigger and it is skewed to one side. Something must have let loose or is now misaligned, holding the trigger mech in the fire mode, therefore not allowing the reservoir to charge.........at least that is as far as I am mentally with it.

What problem do I have?? What is the fix?? Anything to be very mindful of during the home remedy dis-assembly - should that be an option.

If it is too intricate w/o proper tools or experience, who would you recommend for repair?

TIA..........Tom
HibouAttentif

Post by HibouAttentif »

I don't know about the gun loosing preasure but the trigger on the 46M does have an angle on it. The botton of the trigger leans to the right of the gun.

Denis
TAJ45

46M puked..........

Post by TAJ45 »

Denis,

Thanks for advising me of the natural trigger angle..........I'd have been trying to fix that.

She's shooting again, nuttin' broken, maybe having the trigger set heavier than usual for BE is making it make the "tink" noise. I think I need to get some Pellgun Oil and keep the air tank valve lubed.