BUYING BENELLI MP90S FROM LARRY'S GUNS?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

golfer47

BUYING BENELLI MP90S FROM LARRY'S GUNS?

Post by golfer47 »

I am thinking about buying a benelli mp90s from larrys guns. Has anyone ever bought from them? I live in Texas and have talked to a local gun shop and they will handle the transfer. My question is I am very cautious about charging the cost on a credit card or sending money, given the amount of scams on the web. Any help would be appreciated.
Tom Amlie

Post by Tom Amlie »

I think you'll get a pretty universal "OK" for doing business with Larry. Almost everyone who buys a new Pardini or Benelli goes through him. If he was in the least untrustworthy he'd be out of business by now.
Bob-Riegl

Post by Bob-Riegl »

Quite frankly, I have bought several items from Larry over several years. Since the death of Don Nygord he has been the source for many great European pistols. I would have no compunctions about dealing with Larry after all he is a Marine---Semper Fi!----"Doc"

Post by Guest »

When you get your MP90, please tell us about it. It is damned hard to find any information about this gun.

Thanks
golfer47

Post by golfer47 »

I was talking to the gun dealer that might handle the transfer and he told me the reason that they are hard to get is this gun was once on the baned weapon list because of the magazine in front of the trigger.He does not seem eager to handle the transfer.Has anyone ever heard of this?
golfer47

Post by golfer47 »

I forgot to ask what is a buffer for the benelli mp90s? On several posts people have replace the original buffer with one from Larrys guns.What does it do and where does it go?
skippy896

Post by skippy896 »

Something was banned in Texas? THat sounds more like the California list and even here we can get a MP90.

I bought one from Larry earlier this year.

Skippy
fast shooter

benneli 90S

Post by fast shooter »

I purchased a 90S from Larry's a year ago, had some problems feeding and extracting. It was sent back to Larry's and was returned repaired pretty quickly. It's been running fine since and is a great shooter.
golfer47

Post by golfer47 »

What is the buffer and where does it go? Thanks for all the help.
sandy22

Post by sandy22 »

golfer47 wrote:What is the buffer and where does it go? Thanks for all the help.
ftp://ftp.benelli.it/Public/UM_SPL/G0047301.PDF

Page 87 part no. 065P

It's a plastic pad which cushions the backward movement of the bolt. It can deteriorate with age and/or wear, but is easy to replace.
golfer47

Post by golfer47 »

Thanks for the link. It explains alot about the buffer and where it goes.Thanks again for all the help.
golfer47

Post by golfer47 »

I finally did it.I bought a Walther GSP Expert instead of the Benelli mp90s.The reason was that the Benelli was back ordered for about 60 days.It was for more money but the quality of the Walter is very good.I fired about 20 rounds threw it and I am pleased with the results.
piperdwp

Benelli MP90 22 & 32 for sale

Post by piperdwp »

I have a Benelli Mp90 22 & 32 that will be for sale. Piperdwp@aol.com
stranger

Post by stranger »

Way to go! Dredge up this old post for this!
PFribley

benelli

Post by PFribley »

In the long run you ended up with a better pistol.