Removing & Re-Attaching Rear Aperture Sight - Does POI

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Trojan1994

Removing & Re-Attaching Rear Aperture Sight - Does POI

Post by Trojan1994 »

change dramatically and require sighting back in?

Regards,

Tony
Jordan F.

Post by Jordan F. »

From my experiences, no it does not. It may require a click either way - but you are likely going to be doing that any way on any given day to compensate for your position, and other factors like wind, etc.
Trojan1994

Thank you!

Post by Trojan1994 »

Jordan F. wrote:From my experiences, no it does not. It may require a click either way - but you are likely going to be doing that any way on any given day to compensate for your position, and other factors like wind, etc.

I am going to put aperture sights on an Anschutz 2025 for 25yd. 3P but wwant to scope it for silhouettes.

Regards,

Tony
BJ

Post by BJ »

I take my sights off every time because I don't have room in my gun case to leave them on. As long as you put them back on in the same spot you will be really close if not dead on.

Brian
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

BJ wrote:I take my sights off every time because I don't have room in my gun case to leave them on. As long as you put them back on in the same spot you will be really close if not dead on.

Brian
I do exactly the same, and my sights are normally spot on again - unless I forget where on the rail to put them :(

Rob.